nuffnangX

Tuesday, 30 September 2008

new job!!!

Finally!!! I got a job!!! Is my second job here in KK. And also the first job I found it on my own without any one’s help here.

Is a survey company for land, estate, bla bla bla…doing surveyor job, but not quantity surveyor. Actually, I don’t really quite sure what kinda company is it. The only thing I knew is… I GOT A JOB!!

I didn’t really get paid well, but at lease I do not need to sit at home and does nothing like a fool. Hanging around with no one, loiter at town like homeless… after all, I do really homeless… :(

Going on for work on this coming Monday~ I’m thinking will I get to suite in the environment easily? Will the employees there like me? Or will they think me as an intimidate? Erm… I don’t know. Hopefully there wont be people like those old woman in the previous company!! Hahaha….

And I can enjoy my work there for couple of months. XD

No comments: