nuffnangX

Friday, 26 September 2008

Arrive in KK@

Is been awhile that I've arrive here in Kota Kinabalu.. Guess... 2 or 3 days already. Days here are actually kinda routine.. everyday seems like doing the same thing, read on the classification page of the paper. Looks for some part time jobs. Going for interview n back...

There's one day.. i went over to interview for the general admin post in one of the travel agent company here. The boss is really so SUX man... I don't really know what he want actually. I felt like he wanted to know my family background more than he wanted to hire a workers for his company. Asking like :" Oh.. i see you're a Christian. Which church do you go? Where is it located? Which service? With who you're going with??
Damit... what on earth does it related to you? But of cause i did answer all his non sense question. Felt like i'm stupid also. haiz... kinda regret why do i answer him! After all.. is my PRIVACY!!!!

But i guess is still quite a good experiences for me. So in future when i meet the same kinda ppl i know how to answer them! hahaha....

Haiz... the day i arrive, lost my ear rings that i love so much... i also dunno where i lost it.. or at which place that i lost it. I also don't know why i can't get back the same thing here in KK. I wander why things here in KK are so much more expansive than in KL? Why can't some of the businessman be a BIT honest? Nor wander ppl always said that business man are 奸商!

No comments: