nuffnangX

Monday, 2 January 2012

New New Year~

Never knew that there's such a beautiful place here nearby to the airport.
And yet is also so nearby to Port Dickson where i never been there before.
Wondering in my mind, will i care to visit that place?
I really don't know how to answer at this moment.
Well, lets see~


This is the first time that I do outdoor activities together with him and his friends.
A nice experiences where I myself love seaside. 
Maybe this is what happen to me this used to be island girl.
We chilled and relax at the seaside whenever we are free. 
Is so relaxing. Sitting nearby to the airport, looking at the aeroplan to depart and take off.


Wondering if the city people will just drive for about 1.5 hours to Sepang just to chill out there??
I really have no ideal. Maybe someday, I'll wanna to stay out of the city.