nuffnangX

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!!!!


Happy New Year Everyone!!!!


Again is another brand new year! 
Are you ready for the challenge that is on its way??
Well... Seriously.. I'm not really ready yet.
But I do know that we have to always be prepared.
I'll try my best in everything.


No longer gonna set a New Year resolution
But will make a 'Note to Self' :D


This year, this is what will be in my 'Note to Self'


1. Learn some new skills/activities
2. Wealthy -  Save more and earn more(in terms of financial and mentally)
3. Healthy - Exercise and move!!! (shake that ass[or maybe extra fat] baby!!!)
4. Love - Love me more and those whom loves me. (oh baby, I Love You<3<3<3)
5. Relationship - Build more trust and hope and LOVE with the people(family, friends, lover) that i LOVE!
6. Be more energetic!!


Is New Year and of cause we all must have HOPE! FAITH! LOVE!
HOPE that we'll have a dream come true (but of cause you gonna work for it and make it come true :D )
FAITH that we'll achieve our targets!!(Always the positive way!!!!)
LOVE that everyone is kind and nice (but also some assholes remind assholes :p )


Enough for my long term script by now..
Enjoy your day!!


Fireworks in Publika!

No comments: