nuffnangX

Monday, 18 August 2008

RAIN!!! Pls DO Come often!!!

Too bad m'sia din get to win the badminton match last night and defeat by China Lin Dan. Guess Lee Chong Han was tooo tension n stress!! BUT, never mind, he's already tried his best in this game. Everyone will still be proud of him. haha...

Sat for my 2nd last paper today. Accounting. I don't know how well i did and i don't know how well it goes...i just try my best with all the knowledge that my lecture gave me. I try my best to remember everything he thought us. Hopefully i can get a good grade and make my mom be proud of me! Hahaha....

It was raining cats and dogs this early morning while i'm sitting for my exam. It's been quite a long long time that the rain din pour on the grass and the floor. Too bad it din rain for a long time. I dunno why... i LOVE rainny days... hahaha

No comments: