nuffnangX

Wednesday, 20 August 2008

2008 2008

it was 20/08/2008 today...
the weather wasn't good at all today...
moody swing here n there...dunno what the heck is going on... haizz
Guess girls is always like this..emotional.


Penampang Sevay in KK was on fire at about 9 something at night time. Due to what reason then i can't tell... I also dunno what happen actually. Guess we can read on the paper tomorrow. For those who lives in Sabah and Sarawak will get to read on the news tomorrow. As for those who lives in Penisular, i dont know weather the news will come out on paper or not. Maybe in TV as well?? no ideal then!

Tomorrow will be the last paper i sat for. I dunno how i gonna go thru that paper.

Just hope that my memory wont lost on tomorrow...then everything willl be fine!

Look forward for my next semester in next month. And also my vacation back in kk and labuan. I miss the fish head meehon in Labuan. CAnt find one that has about the same taste in KL. Sumore i dislike KL style Fish Head meehon. I dunno why they wanted to add in condensed milk... How they get it? i also dunno....
Sumore meehon in KL also not the same like in Labuan or in KK. all so slim, n not chubby. haha...guess meehon from china is expensive and everyone choose to use the local one... :)

well, sometimes is good to use the product from own country¬

No comments: