nuffnangX

Friday, 12 December 2014

Every Online Shoppers needs iPrice extra DISCOUNTS!

Alamak... Christmas is around the corner and I still have a couple of presents to buy where sometimes I don't even have time to be there in the mall physically. And so thanks to the Internet, we can still shop without stepping out the house.

Being a smart shopper like me, I'll always check out if there's extra coupon code that I can use to get additional discount (you know lah.. economy xbagus... shopping also need to bargain and save a bit :p) and thank god I found this coupons site iPrice! They have quite a numbers of coupon code to share with such as Lazada and Zalora which I find it useful as I have always like to shop in Lazada for my household appliances!




Do remember to check out their website from time to time when you wanna shop! You might just get yourself extra saving! 

http://iprice.my/coupons/

1 comment:

Amelia said...

hey yin. it's me amelia! well, if you still remember me. hehe. done following you!

omg! why you share this iprice? now i can't stop shopping. hahaha... nice. i never heard of iprice b4.