nuffnangX

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Tokyo Pastry High Tea with the Girlfriends

I have always wanted to try out the high tea sets here in Tokyo Pastry because it looks so delicious from their promo ad poster.  And soon after i found out livingsocial is selling their high tea set, quickly inform the girlfriends and go for it as it as really a good deal! We pay half the price for the full high tea set! Each person will get to choose either a cup of coffee or tea (refillable).



Our 3-tray high tea sets. Which I am very impressed with it!



Bottom tray : There's fried chicken, baked potatoes and sammiches!



Second tray with lots of buns and swiss rolls! 



Top tray with desserts! We have fruit tarts, fruit cake and 2 macarons! 



We have a total of 3 sets! 3 of them comes with different cakes!



Here are the cakes for us to try!
I like their matcha red bean cake so much! Is really yummylicious!

If you ask me will I go back? Definitely I will. Food is good, environment is good. Not too noisy where you can still catch up with your friends. Beside the pastries, bread and cakes they do serve a wide range of food too. Check it out here


Location : 
Tokyo Pastry Bakery & Cafe (Open Daily 10am - 10pm)
Avenue K
M-20 & SAC-M-A, Mezzanine Level
Jalan Ampang 50420 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03 - 2181 7660

No comments: