What people are tweeting at that particular time.
There's once i come across this hast-tag -->; #ThingsNotToDoAfterABreakup
Which i found it interesting.
Things that applicable to me after a breakup - :
- We'll no longer be friend. No matter which party wanted the breakup.
- Don't tell me to keep in touch. Fark off... is merly impossible
- Don't you tell me that you still miss me or whatsoever. I don't even want to know! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!
- Though your number will still be in my phone book, but i will never pick up your call EVER! Since i'm forgetful, this is to help me identify who is calling me :P
Why not to listen to Adele, If you are familiar with her current and previous album, her songs collections are about the guy whom broke her heart. Tracks recorded in her album are those heart breaking songs about how she felt after that guy whom left her.
Basically agreed with that random user about that tweet.
It was about a year ago when i started listen to her album 21.
It gives me a lot of memories before i started dating Mr.G
It is very emotional. Which I'm still listening to her songs :)
It is very emotional. Which I'm still listening to her songs :)
Set Fire to The Rain
No comments:
Post a Comment