nuffnangX

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

March

Been MIA for sometimes... actually not MIA lar.. just that don't know/not sure/lazy to update what's happening and what's going on.

Well, things sometimes just happen in a blink of eye. Sometimes you don't even have enough time to respond and then it just 'pop' out like that. Is either you take it or you leave it. Somehow I learn to take it. BUT sometimes I tend to ignore it. Being stubborn about it!

There is a lot of people walk in and walk out from our lives. Somehow some of them are someone that can help us. BUT some of them will come over n screw up your life and then walk away. wtf...
BUT what can you do?? Be strong!!! That's the only thing!

Hardly focus recently. Don't know what is happening to me. Exam around the corner soon! And I'm not well prepared. Kinda afraid of it now. Need to start on doing my revision or else I'll screw myself up!

No comments: