nuffnangX

Monday, 20 October 2008

another day gone by

Well, what have I done this weekend??

Erm.. actually nothing much. Some kinda routine cycle everyday~

Moody swing almost everyday, don’t know what the hell is with me.

I never though of Korea food will be that nice. I always think that it is some kinda strange taste and almost everything spicy that I cannot accept the smell and tasty.

But then actually I’m wrong.

We can never judge a book just by its cover. Things we never try before we wouldn’t know how it tastes like and how it is feels like. We wouldn’t know.

God created us here in the world with so many different type and kind things here is for us to try it out. To find out how is it feels and how is it taste.


Some how is true, sometimes we do really needed some courage and encouragement to try out new things around us. Sometimes there also might be some trap over there to trap us. BUT, we wouldn't know the result without trying.


A student won't get any improvement on their studies if he/she wouldn't wan to try out.


Sumore, PRACTICE made everything prefect! Althought sometimes there might be some small accident incident, but as long as we've try it out before~


So everyone, be courage and try to encourage those who are around you too~


:)

No comments: