nuffnangX

Tuesday, 25 March 2008

childhood foodsss~

I don’t know why when i got back to Labuan, i kinda miss the food there. Especially this bun(some say is “tong lo sau” or “doreamon bun” cuz of its shape). I used to eat it almost everyday(as i was a bread, bun and cakeaddict) when i was in primary school. My dad brought it for me. And i love it. I can still remember it was first he brought it from the bakery shop near kian yap housing (if not mistaken the shop is still there? Or have already moved out???) and sometimes i brought it from the stalls near bus stop and the roti bus. And it was yummy that time and only cost about 70 cent for one whole bun. And yet is big too...

But now, is kinda hard to find it any more. And i brought this recently in Sedap Cake. Those from Labuan will know this bakery shop. Is not that yummy any more. And cost me about RM1 to have this half. Haiz... times have changed everything is our life.


bun


the filling

the filling inside

No comments: