nuffnangX

Thursday, 17 January 2008

Japan!!!

Actually, I kinda like Japan this country. Forget about the history that what and how cruel are them to our ancestor and our country. But not only to our country, but also to others country.

Nowadays, Jap is really a wonderful and nice and pretty country. Everything in there are all so updated and everything are comply with technologies. Hahaha….the food are nice too…even those instead food are allll so nice…haha…

kit kats!

This kit kit are nice…there is one with red bean and another with caramel. I guess msia don’t have this flavour.

green tea kit kat!

This is another with green tea flavour. I love this too~

Photobucket

yogurt

Nice yogurt~ looks like tau fu one~


Qoo
Qoo

corn soup

Soup in a tin~ can drink it after open!

variety of soup

The one on top is beef soup. This is so so so so so nice~


thomas n frens

Thomas and Friends… these ppl now are all so keng in commercial and earn money, the packing like this surely cost a lot of money from the parents~ hahahah

No comments: